二年生の留学生の自己紹介

Hello everybody,

My name is Hendrikus Hansen Witarsa. I come from Indonesia and currently attending Tohoku University as an International student in International Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. 

When I was still a child, me and my family would visit my grandmother`s house every week on Sunday. And every week, if there is a MotoGP race, we would watch it together on TV. I remember the first time I watch MotoGP was in 2013. I was very interested on it. I remember I supported Valentino Rossi in every race. At that time, I was so into motorcycle racing that I would also watch Moto2 and Moto3. This is also because my uncle was a motorcycle racer and he had a close relationship with people from Suzuki. 

My interest in motorsport grew as I discovered about F1 back in 2015. I instantly liked it. My favourite car was Ferrari and I supported whoever driver racing for Ferrari. (I have to say, it is so hard being a Ferrari fan because of heartbreak everytime). Up until highschool, I keep watching MotoGP and F1 every week if there is a race and in highschool, I started paying attention to not just the race, but the cars and motorcycles. Why is there a faster and slower car/bike? Why is this car fast on qualifying but slow on race? Why are there different tyre choices? What is the use of the rear wing in cars? And a lot of other questions. This makes me very interested in engineering. 

When I finally able to come to Japan, I saw a poster about Tohoku University Formula Team (TUFT). What is that? What do they do? I search about it on the internet. Turns out they are a student formula team building a formula car to compete in a tournament. I also asked my senpai about TUFT. I wanted to join and participate in building a car although I don`t have any experience about manufacturing before. 

I wanted to make my university life more fun by joining TUFT. And I want to explore my hobbies not just by watching motorsport races, but also by participating in building a formula car. 

Thank you for reading my self introduction

皆さん、こんにちは。

私はヘンヅリクス ハンセン ウィタルサ。インドネシアから来て、今東北大学に勉強しています。

よろしくお願いします。

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

新入部員自己紹介①

新入生自己紹介⑤

【活動報告】前期